By Chuck Ring (GadaboutBlogalot ©2009 -2011
Quote Freely From The Article – Leave The Pseudonym Alone
Luckily (I suppose) if once missing, it or they are found now. That’s the Teleprompters Of The United States utilized by the President Of The United States to communicate with everyone from elementary school children to high Muckety-mucks of this and other nations. According to a story in Business Insider by Zeke Miller:
Virginia television station WWBT/NBC12 is reporting that days before President Barack Obama’s visit to Chesterfield, VA, a truck carrying the presidential podium, audio gear, and the presidential teleprompter was stolen from a hotel parking lot.
The unmarked white box truck was recovered on Monday, and investigators are still looking into whether the thieves knew what they were stealing.
TOTUS has been the subject of much hilarity since it has been toted across the world by President Obama and it makes a funny looking crutch.
To be fair, it has to be said that politicians in general find themselves at a loss for words without the teleprompter’s assistance.
You can read more about this temporary loss by clicking here.
- The TOTUS Is Missing! The TOTUS Is Missing! (cryliberty.wordpress.com)
- Tugging on Superman’s Cape: How the POTUS Lost His TOTUS (rogueoperator.wordpress.com)
- The TOTUS Goes Missing (theundergroundconservative.wordpress.com)
- Truck Containing Obama’s Teleprompter, Audio Equipment Stolen in Virginia (newsfeed.time.com)
- Obama’s Teleprompter Stolen! (weeklyworldnews.com)
- Obama’s TOTUS Has Been Stolen (zerohedge.com)