From a 1995 video our current attorney general touts brainwashing of folks against ownership of guns. While he may start advocating getting guns out of the hands of gang bangers and other criminals (even this is not clear) about 3:10 into the video the word brainwash is used by Holder to describe what must be done to prevent guns from being possessed by youth.
Unfortunately, this is the same attorney general that approved the program now known as “Fast and Furious,” which placed guns in the hands of murdering Mexico cartel members. This program has never been adequately explained by the attorney general; nor is it likely to be because congress will probably give Holder a pass.
The video mentioned above can be seen and heard by clicking this link and don’t forget to access the related articles found below:
- Eric Holder’s Justice Department Looking More Like Obama’s Protection Racket(lettingfreedomring.com)
- They will protect thier own(timothymccandless.wordpress.com)
- The scandle; Fast and Furious gun running (pikapvs.wordpress.com)
- Latest Friday night document dump shows Holder was informed of Brian Terry’s murder on day Fast & Furious weapons killed border agent (bullittcountyfreedomfighters.wordpress.com)
- Grassley: Where’s report on ‘Fast and Furious’? – Washington Times (gds44.wordpress.com)
- Issa takes step toward holding Holder in contempt of Congress / The Daily Caller (turnrit.wordpress.com)
- Obama and Holder Should Put the Race Card back in the Deck – David Limbaugh – Townhall Conservative (gds44.wordpress.com)
- Black Conservatives Say Attorney General Holder’s Tuesday Night Speech at LBJ Library Was Partisan and Racialist (greenmountainscribes.wordpress.com)
- U.S. AG Eric Holder, DoJ Head Lanny Breuer Linked To Banks Accused Of Foreclosure Fraud (scoppcanton.wordpress.com
- The US, Mexico & Guns (gadabout-blogalot.com)
- Tea Party Nation Founder Slams GOP Leaders For ‘Sitting There’ Instead Of Taking On Fast & Furious Scandal (mediaite.com)
- Eric Holder Admits To Congress: Fast And Furious Was Executed ‘Extremely Poorly’ (mediaite.com)
- Attorney General Incompetent Extraordinaire Eric Holder “Fast & Furious Poorly Executed” (ferrellgummit.wordpress.com)