Be more chicken like Thomas Menino (Mayor of Boston) and Rahm Emanuel (Mayor of Chicago). The two who want to uphold the rights of those with alternative lifestyles (that’s fine) while tearing down and trashing independent business owners who express their spiritual beliefs about traditional marriage.
Especially in the case of Mr. Emanuel, who welcomes Louis Farrakhan, the leader of the Nation of Islam in the United States, to the streets of Chicago. The Nation of Islam and other Muslims leaders across the world have openly preached against homosexuals and gay marriage. Additionally, Emanuel and other democrat leaders have not seen fit to criticize Farrakhan and some other leaders in the Muslim faith, when they have issued edicts regarding their stated beliefs that Jews are animals responsible for slavery and other ills of the Black and Muslim communities.
Mr. Emanuel claims himself a Jew. If he is, how does he reconcile turning the other “street,” over to hose who denigrate Jews. How does he divide up his support for Louis Farrakhan, who decries homosexual marriage (and Jews) against his shunning of a business man who believes in the Biblical tenets of marriage and who stated no hate or despicable opinions of homosexuals when he expressed his beliefs.
Pray tell,, Mr. Mayor. Do you gain your courage by getting it wrong when it comes to what the CEO of Chick-Fil-A actually said. Throw businesses and jobs out of Chicago for reasons only you and your progressive friends can puzzle out.
Where’s the nearest Chick-fil-A? Having never tasted their fare, I’m ready to … “Eat Mor Chik’n.”
- Nation Of Islam Fans Out In South Shore Neighborhood
- Farrakhan, Nation of Islam take to city streets again to curb violence
- TODD STARNES: Chicago Chick-fil-A owner under fire for gay marriage stand tells Rahm, ‘eat more chicken’ – Supporters rally as cities ban Chick-fil-A- Hollywood unleashes vulgar rants about Chick-fil-A
- Rahm Emanuel’s Odd Idea Of “Chicago Values”
- What’s Wrong With This Picture?
- Chick-fil-A owner responds to criticism from Chicago mayor
- Nation of Islam can open a restaurant in Chicago, but not Chick-fil-A?
- Dont Tell Rahm: Louis Farrakhan Opposes Same-Sex Marriage
- Liberal Madness: Mayor of Chicago Welcomes “Fruit of Islam”, Rebuffs Chick-fil-A
- Emanuel’s ‘Chicago Values’ Includes Supporting Gay-Hating, Jew-Hating Louis Farrakhan
- Emanuel Has No Problem With Farrakhan