We have much for which we might be thankful with Obama’s first four years, wherein; he “acted,” as this nation’s chief executive. Thanks to modern technology’s ability to collect and keep the gaffes and goofs from his lecterns and teleprompters, we can start with the following:
- Uncle Barack Hussein Obama Ii: The Most Powerful Man in The World
- 7 Reasons To Be Optimistic About America’s Future
- Is the fiscal cliff a $600 billion bluff by Obama?
- Should the GOP just give Obama whatever he wants?
- What Obama and Romney’s Lunch Might Look Like – or Should
- FOCUS | The Most Threatened President in History
- What if the President Isn’t Bluffing?
- Obama on America: ‘We Could Create a Society That is the Model for the World. It Isn’t Right Now’