By Chuck Ring (GadaboutBlogalot ©2009 – 2010)
Quote Freely From The Article – Leave The Pseudonym Alone
After all the remonstrative dialogue offered by some who have decried what they believe the Tea Party to stand for, it is telling to see them act out those accusations toward the Tea Party, and Tea Party supporters. It is not the first time that the progressives and their fellow celebrants have pulled the pins on their grenades of hate. We well remember the “F” word Bush and the Hitler moustaches placed on the protest signs of the left side of the equation during the last administration … it seems as though it hasn’t stopped.
The folks at Founding Bloggers have a round-up, more like a corral full of insulting homophobic comments and an allegation of spitting from within a group transported to attend a “Stop The Hate” (according to the signs in the midst of the protesters) protest during an event held by Right Nation at the Sear’s Centre Arena in Chicago. Two of the presenters for the Right Nation event happened were Glenn Beck and Andrew Breitbart. A woman at the end of the video identifies the protest group as Organizing for America (A Project of the National Democratic Committee) where no matter how long you search OFA , you end up at barackobama.com, and you can see a link to the invitation to take part (or, does it amount to marching papers) on the Founding Bloggers site.
There are other characters who claim kinship to the Democratic Socialists of America and to the Obama administration. We hope you’ll avail yourself of the opportunity to witness the accusers become the perpetrators. Just be prepared to park yourself for both extended narrative and video. Click right here.
We almost forgot to provide another example of “mustache marque posters” provided by the supporters of a certain Representative Halvorson. Can you say the grenade exploded in their hand. WhoDunIt (?) right here at Gateway Pundit.
- MSNBC’s Schultz Compares Tea Party Movement to Nazi ‘Brown Shirts’ to Demonize Beck Rally (newsbusters.org)
- Joliet Herald-News Ignores Story of Demonstrators With Nazi Signs From Local Congresswoman’s Campaign Office (newsbusters.org)
- “Halvorson Office Organizes Protest: Palin, Kinzinger as Hitler” and related posts (backyardconservative.blogspot.com)
- Video: Rep. Debbie Halvorson (IL-D) sends out campaign workers with “Palin=Hitler” signs (theblogprof.blogspot.com)
- Right Nation 2010: Video of Glenn Beck and Rep. Aaron Schock (chicagonow.com)
- Blogger’s Row at Right Nation 2010 (chicagonow.com)