The clowns of course. And many people, after looking at the videos attached to the article found at the link, just below, will conclude all the United States Congress and all the lawyers hired by them and for them are, if not clowns, too funny for words. You have to watch every video clip to experience the crocodile tears shed by Mr. Rangel, the statement made of “no corruption,” by Mr. Chisam and his ability to keep a straight face while so doing.
Here’s to nothing, click the link below:
Saving grace? To be trite, “It ain’t over ’til it’s over.” and to be trite again, “There’s always tomorrow.” But, don’t expect too much … it isn’t likely they will eat their own.
- Ex-Rangel Opponents See Calculation In Rangel Walk-Out (observer.com)
- Ethics case goes on, minus Rangel (washingtontimes.com)
- Rangel Asks for Postponement (observer.com)
- You: Ethics Hearing Goes Ahead After Rangel Walks Out (nytimes.com)
- More Political Dirt-Baggery: Charles Rangel (zwingliusredivivus.wordpress.com)
- Morning Read: Base and Crooked, or Noble? (observer.com)