By Chuck Ring (GadaboutBlogalot ©2009 -2011
Quote Freely From The Article – Leave The Pseudonym Alone
The following, either through our narrative or the video posted below, will cause some folks to be perplexed and still others to feel vindicated. Whatever you may feel, I hope you will not feel compelled to invest our tax money in NPR. Your own money of course is an entirely different matter. For instance, there are people in my family who have supported NPR affiliates during a time-span of thirty or so years. There are many programs produced by local affiliates which offer great value and truthful reporting and there are some such programs that display more fiction than truth. Or if they profess to present truth, it is often their version of the truth.
The posted video is produced by James O”Keefe of Project Veritas and is entirely self-explanatory, although there is an introduction, which furthers explains the investigative aspects of the project.
For those that feel most comfortable with the full version of the video, you will find it here. Be forewarned it is over two hours long as opposed to just over eleven minutes for the video posted above.
The information found on Project Veritas indicates there will be more video posted about this particular investigation. You may want to examine related links found below.
- NPR ‘Appalled’ By Exec Ron Schiller’s Comments in James O’Keefe Video (tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo.com)
- Video: James O’Keefe “Punks” NPR (nicedeb.wordpress.com)
- NPR Punked By James O’Keefe In Muslim Brotherhood Stunt (tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo.com)
- NPR has been O’Keefed (jackrich.wordpress.com)
- NPR Head: Org Better Off in the Long Run Without Taxpayer Funding (reason.com)
- NPR and the Muslim Brotherhood–Natural Allies? (powerlineblog.com)
- Oh NPR, Audio and Video are Everywhere… (zwingliusredivivus.wordpress.com)
- James O’Keefe Goes After Another Right Wing Target: NPR (littlegreenfootballs.com)
- NPR Responds To ‘Sting Video’ And Clarifies Ron Schiller’s Departure (mediaite.com)