By Chuck Ring (GadaboutBlogalot ©2009 -2011
Quote Freely From The Article – Leave The Pseudonym Alone
New Mexico passed a law during the recent legislative session allowing an owner to have his or her dog accompany the owner to an outside dining area at a restaurant. Governor Susana Martinez has signed the bill and it will become law in due course. There are some details about the new law and the Governor’s signing of it found here. Which brings us to a question. Now that doggies can dine with their people, will their people be able to dine with their canines at a Doggie Diner? And how might that look?
Vodpod videos no longer available.
- Bark Bark Bark (coatspets365.wordpress.com)
- IKEA Australia introduces Doggy High Chair – April Fools! Or not. (barkaroundtown.wordpress.com)
- Doggie on Board (weddingbee.com)
- weiner doggie gets a say un what he gets on his hawtdog (dogs.icanhascheezburger.com)
- Is there a doggy heaven? (charioteers.org)
- Doggie Pit Stop workshops offer toilet training for pets (money.marksandspencer.com)