Ralph and Susan Hill, members of the Sandia Tea Party, sent this one. It makes sense as we try to go forward with any semblance of a strong economy.
Of course you are encouraged to do something to solve the problem/problems. The problem with you and I doing so, is that as our tax system and related government financing tools or schemes allow crazy deductions and subsidies about which we can do little. The tide swells against us when our government has not the common wherewithal nor the joint courage to begin a solution … much less to actually solve the problems.
Please follow the related links found below.
- “Super Committee” Misses Deficit Reduction Agreement Deadline(turbotax.intuit.com)
- Congressional courage on expiring tax provisions(csmonitor.com)
- Record Government Deficits Continue In U.S.(247wallst.com)
- Budget cuts favored for reducing deficit: poll(news.yahoo.com)
- Government shutdown on the horizon?(politico.com)
- NOBEL LAUREATE VERNON SMITH: The Deficit Is Bad For America. “So what has been the government’s …(pajamasmedia.com)
- US budget deficit hits a record high for March(kansascity.com)
- Yay! The GOP’s Deficit Clock returns to the Capitol!(ctnews.com)
- Confusing the Size of the Deficit with the Size of Government (economistsview.typepad.com)
- “Bias in Government Forecasts” (economistsview.typepad.com)