An article in the American Spectator says, not. Click on the link below to find out why:
Stay engaged; run for office; seek training; go to the TP meetings, and help to place conservative candidates into office..
- ROLL CALL: IRS Oversight Reignites Tea Party Ire: Agency’s Already Controversial Role Is in Disp… (pjmedia.com)
- Will The Hard Right Support Mitt Romney? (boston.cbslocal.com)
- Repeal ObamaCare Rally By Albuquerque Tea Party & Other Tea Parties (sandiateaparty.com)
- NM Tea Party Family Jamboree (June 15, 16, 17, 2012) (gadabout-blogalot.com)
- I.R.S. HARASSING TEA PARTIES? “Send Us Everything.” The Waco Tea Party submitted an application … (pjmedia.com)
- Senate Candidate Calls for Investigation of IRS ‘Assault’ on Tea Party (taxprof.typepad.com)