Decide for yourself what the now President Obama meant when he was first a candidate for POTUS. Were his targets justified and what about his silly speech affectation. Was that the black-half trying to gin-up some sort of false dialectic loyalty from the mostly black audience. Was he not confident in his white-half’s ability to deliver his message (whatever it really was) and how about the praise slathered on Reverend Jeremiah Wright, which was withdrawn not long after giving the extra-ordinary compliments. Perhaps he should have counted on his whole being to serve him in good stead?
Follow the link below to read a story about his sorry performance and be sure to watch the 36 minute video at the end of the article:
- Barack Obama Plays Race Card Against Whitey – Praises Rev. Wright in 2007 Speech
- Obama’s shout-out to Rev. Jeremiah Wright
- On Obama’s Other Race Speech
- Conservatives release 2007 video linking Obama to former pastor Jeremiah Wright – Articles
- Exclusive video: Did the media ignore Obama’s ‘other’ speech on race? – Fox News
- The Obama tape
- Obama’s Promotion of Racial Hatred Exposed
- VIDEO: Obama speech praises Wright, attacks feds on Katrina
- Seriously? You Want To Be POTUS?
- Exclusive: In heated ’07 speech, Obama