Intense. Maybe not. We used to call this look the “tight jaws,” or the “rigid js,” when I was in the Marine Corps. I see no reason to change since Romney definitely won the debate this evening.
I sincerely hope he hasn’t bitten his tongue in two. He will need it to acknowledge his loss on November 6th.
This is supposed to be a long sentence which explains ObamaCare in one sentence, but it seems like a sentence to a life of being poor by government edict:
Sorry about the poor quality of the video, but there is no admission charge.
- Brutal diagnosis of ObamaCare in viral video by Dr. Barbara Bellar, seeking IL Senate seat : 2 million views (riehlworldview.com)
- INVESTOR’S BUSINESS DAILY: ObamaCare Work Disincentives: 4 Cliffs Hit Employees. “The health law i… (pjmedia.com)
- ObamaCare: Rhetoric Vs. Reality | RealClearPolitics (rightcoast.typepad.com)
- ‘ObamaCare Has Huge Drawbacks that Outweigh Its Plausible Benefits’ (cato-at-liberty.org)
- Military Families Get A $2,400 Bill From ObamaCare (forbes.com)