Stimulus fails one after another. There has to be an end somewhere along the line. Or does there? I suppose not so long as this administration is able to print fiat funny money.
From The Washington Times, here’s another “stimulated,” or stroked energy company story showing just how this administration and its agencies exercise due diligence
Many a dollar has been wasted and deposited in Obama’s vast wastage pit.
Just think about it and the others meeting the same fate.
- Don’t Mess With The CIA (warnewsupdates.blogspot.com)
- Obama’s Imperial Presidency Is Killing Recovery (realclearpolitics.com)
- Gallup: Obama Approval Tanking, Romney Leads by Five (conservativeread.com)
- Voices From the Labyrinths (americanthinker.com)
- Washington Times Editorial: “Obama’s Truth Deficit” (21stcenturyscreenshots.wordpress.com)
- Obama Supporters Don’t Even Know What His Second Term Agenda Is (freedomoutpost.com)