Most of the residents of the United States, employed in the private sector, have known or suspected for years, public employees are paid more and are provided better benefits than are private sector employees.
If you happen to be among the American citizens not sharing in the above knowledge, you can find the information by following the story found through the link pasted below:
- Since His First Day in Office Barack Obama Has Hired 101 New Federal Employees on Average Each Day
- Government employment: Discriminating employers or complaining employees?
- Many More Government Jobs are Needed and Shall be Provided.
- Unbalanced Approach: Government Workers Work Less and Earn More
- Yes, Government Employees Do Work Less Than You Do
- Go West Young Man, To The “New Normal” Dream Job: California State Workers Earning $822,000
- Pay gap between public and private sector workers worst amongst the lowest paid