Or, is he just transparently inept? Judging from his handling of Fast and Furious, and his attempt to illegally get away with directives to allow dossiers to be built on citizens of this country, without benefit of affidavits and search warrants, it appears he is a lot of both.
You can catch most of the details by following this story by Kim Zetter in WIRED magazine, but if you follow the internal links in Zetter’s story, you’ll be able to read a WSJ article and view a video placed as a discussion on the details of their story:
- Gmail And The FBI Took Down David Petraeus: Why It Matters To You
- A Mathematician Hacked Into Google Because He Thought It Was Part Of A Job Interview
- The NY Times: Dishonest, Defamatory and Deliberate
- October Podcast: State of Security Awards
- AG Holder OK’d Vast Spying on Innocent American Citizens
- Success Will Come and Go, But Integrity is Forever