I received this from Rita-Loy Simmons. I don’t know the creator of the work, so I’m unable to attribute.
Firearms Refresher Course
1. “Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not.” ~Thomas Jefferson
2. “Those who trade liberty for security have neither.” ~ John Adams
3. Free men do not ask permission to bear arms.
4. An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject.
5. Only a government that is afraid of its citizens tries to control them.
6. Gun control is not about guns; it’s about control.
7. You only have the rights you are willing to fight for.
8. Know guns, know peace, know safety.
No guns, no peace, no safety.
9. You don’t shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.
10. Assault is a behavior, not a device.
11. 64,999,987 firearms owners killed no one yesterday.
12. The United States Constitution (c) 1791. All Rights Reserved.
13. The Second Amendment is in place in case the politicians ignore the others.
14. What part of ‘shall not be infringed’ do you NOT understand?
15. Guns have only two enemies; rust and politicians.
16. When you remove the people’s right to bear arms, you create slaves.
17. The American Revolution would never have happened with gun control.
“I love this country, it’s the government I’m afraid of.”
- The 2nd Amendment Is Clear, The Founders Meant It
- Just a reminder: the 2nd Amendment is precisely about military-style weapons
- CNN Anchor Piers Morgan Calls For Increased Gun Control and Said The 2nd Amendment Was Outdated
- Ammo for 2nd Amendment Advocates…
- Feinstein’s Assault Weapons Ban Would Abolish The 2nd Amendment
- Are they too stupid…