Up or Down, colder or warmer, man-made or natural course of things. Gore says warming and caused by man. And he probably has a warm feeling since he has ripped the Albatross from his neck through the sale of Current TV to Al Jazeera.
Not now, but back in December 2012, the Alaska Dispatch reported Alaska was (get ready) not warming, but cooling in degrees over a certain period … still increasing in degrees of decline when the article was published.
While some employees of certain government agencies will rush to dash cold water on this Alaska cooling trend, we are sure cooler heads will prevail if the foregoing does not make their blood boil.
Anyway, just click on the link below to read the Dispatch piece:
Please read any related articles found below:
- As globe warms, Alaska is cooling down
- Forget global warming – Alaska headed for an ice age
- AlGorjeera — It’s Official: Al Gore is by far the most lavishly funded fossil fuel player in the global warming debate today
- Hopefully Alaska Is No Longer The Canary In The Coal Mine
- Alaska Experiencing Global-Warming-Induced “Ice Age”
- Al Gore cashes in on sweet, sweet Big Oil money, tries to avoid paying ‘fair share’; Twitter cashes in on laughs
- Nobelist Gore Getting $70 Million From Qatar-Funded Al Jazeera – Bloomberg
- Al “Jazeera” Gore Gives Spiritual Leader Of The Muslim Brotherhood A Home In The U.S.
- Gore under fire from conservatives, Jewish leaders, for selling to Al-Jazeera – Yahoo! News
- A Perfect Match: Al Gore and Al Jazeera