19, 000: Is That Enough To Say, “Enough!” We mean enough fraud. This loss of welfare recipients seems to be an actual physical loss of people since the Massachusetts officials are seemingly unable to find them.
There have been commissions and committees appointed in the past, but according to the Massachusetts politician interviewed by the television reporter, the solutions to the different levels and methods of fraud were not found. The politician has promised there will be no more commissions, however she intends to seek solutions. Good luck on that, but perhaps she has the resolve to persevere.
Check the video by following the link below:
Check the related articles found below:
- Voter Fruad? 19,000 Welfare Recipients, Who Recieved Welfare & Voter Registration Cards, Missing in Massachusetts
- Oops: Massachusetts finds itself unable to locate 19,000 welfare recipients
- IN MASSACHUSETTS, WARREN CAMPAIGN TURNS UP ZOMBIE WELFARE RECIPIENTS: Red-faced state officials a…
- DTA seeks welfare recipients’ addresses
- Uncertainty on fiscal cuts stalls activity