The leader of the NAACP, Benjamin Jealous, is not opaque since his feelings toward newly appointed Senator Tim Scott (R-SC) are hideously transparent. Through the public utterances of Jealous, it is plain to see Black Republicans do not meet the ideological test of the progressive/socialist Democrats AND they do not meet the color test thrown-up by Jealous and the organization he is elected to represent.
Jealous’s test has nothing to do with skin color and everything to do with the color of big government and “entitlements” Jealous believes are owed to NAACP members by other citizens of this nation. Take a look at the link below and any links to related articles after the first link:
- NAACP’s Ben Jealous says ‘infighting among sophisticated Negroes’ will cause a mess
- NAACP’s Benjamin Jealous Attacks Senator Tim Scott
- Ben’s Jealous
- Awful… NAACP President Rips Only Black Senator (A Republican): He “Does Not Believe In Civil Rights” (Video)
- Saturday Night Card Game (Is Ben Jealous jealous of Tim Scott, or just a malicious person?)
- NAACP President Ben Jealous Thinks Sen. Tim Scott is a Cornball Brother