Dr. Benjamin Carson spoke to those gathered for the National Prayer Breakfast on February 7, 2013. He spoke to his dislike of so-called political correctness and the importance of education and parents role in the education of their children. He also spoke to the involvement of government in the healthcare field.
The entire presentation is 90 minutes in duration and President Obama has a speaking role … as do others of note. But the important presentation is that of Dr. Benjamin Carter. Dr. Carter is renowned as a pediatric neuro- surgeon, but his involvement with medicine in other areas is notable as well.
If you do not wish to see the complete video, Dr. Carson’s portion starts at approximately 34:50 minutes
- National Prayer Breakfast – Dr. Benjamin Carson
- ICYMI: Dr. Benjamin Carson’s speech at the National Prayer Breakfast
- Dr. Carson hits a grand slam
- Dr. Benjamin Carson delivers noteworthy National Prayer Breakfast keynote speech in Obama’s presence
- Obama didn’t look happy during Dr Benjamin Carson’s