When it involves what Obama has said about keeping your insurance if you like it, you have to decide to believe his falsifying lips or your wide-open ears. Either way your president continues to lie about his statements on the subject.
He has been recorded at least 29 times saying the statement attributed to him and it is about time his progressive groupies start calling him out for having the audacity to stand before this nation and give fake information when serious questions are put to him, or in the alternative, he just decides to have another lie fest.
Here is an excerpt from one of the articles from The Daily Caller circulating around the world:
President Barack Obama told his enthusiastic supporters Monday night that he never promised what video recordings show him promising at least 29 times.
The videos show Obama promising 300 million Americans that “if you like your health-care plan, you will be able to keep your health-care plan, period.”
But that’s not what he really said, Obama announced Monday in a speech to about 200 Organizing for Action supporters, gathered at the St. Regis hotel in D.C.
“What we said was you could keep it if it hasn’t changed since the law was passed,” he told Obamacare’s political beneficiaries and contractors.
That claim is not supported by his videotaped statements, which don’t include any mention of his new “if it hasn’t changed” exception.
But the newly-revealed exception is justified by a higher-priority promise in Obamacare, Obama declared.
“If we had allowed these old plans [to continue]… then we would have broken an even more important promise — making sure that Americans gain access to health care that doesn’t leave them one illness away from financial ruin,” he announced.
“So the bottom line is, is that we are making the insurance market better for everybody,” he declared, prompting loud applause by supporters eager to ignore his three years of fraudulent statements.
If you follow the link just below you can read the rest of the articles and see some really boring lies from the automaton of lies.
- Liar-in-Chief: Obama Denies Videotaped “You Can Keep it” Promise
- Obama denies ‘you can keep it’ videotaped promises
- Obama Denies ‘You Can Keep It’ Videotaped Promises
- Audacity – Obama denies ‘you can keep it’ remarks
- 36 Times Obama Said You Can Keep Your Health Plan
- Obama: Budget tightening could widen income gap
- Obama faces a tough sell with House GOP freshmen
- Obama Denies He Ever Said, “If you like your health-care plan, you will be able to keep your health-care plan, period”
- VIDEO – Obama’s Lying About His Lies Now
- Obama Changed His Story… Again