One of Barack Obama’s recent ads for his re-election campaign purports to feature Republican women who have turned away from the GOP to support Obama/Biden. But, as it turns out, one of the women in the ad is not so “Republican.”
Maria Ciano has been a registered Democrat for the last six years — several years longer than Obama has been president — according to her voting records.
This makes her a Democrat since before Obama ever ran for president. This also means that Barack Obama had no role in her decision to become a Democrat (and neither did Romney). Her appearance in this Obama ad is specious at best.
“People like me and my family have realized that the Republican Party once was in line with our views, but are no longer,” Ciano says in the ad.
After this news broke, John Hinderaker did a bit more legwork and discovered Ciano’s Facebook page. On that page, Ciano lists a long string of extremist left-wing groups that she “likes.”
- Democracy For America
- Tar Sands Action
- Amy Goodman
- Barack Obama
- Being Liberal
- Bernie Sanders Tells You A Secret the GOP Would Rather You Didn’t Know
- Miss Piggy Delivers the Best Takedown of Fox News We’ve Seen All Month
- Think Progress
- The Best Quote From Barack Obama We’ve Seen This Week
- Dow and Monsanto Join Forces to Poison America’s Heartland
- Climate Reality
- The Amazing Victory Scored With Obama That More People Should Be Talking About
- The Sierra Club
- The Buffett Rule
- Obama For America–Colorado
- Denver Young Democrats
- Latinos For Obama
- Michelle Obama
- Veterans For Obama
- I Love It When I Wake Up In the Morning and Obama Is President
- Obama Truth Team
- Democratic Party
Not very “Republican” at all, is she?
As Hinderaker says, “There are liars; there are compulsive liars; and then there is the Obama campaign.”
This is exactly right. There is no way at all the Obama’s team didn’t know that Maria Ciano was an out-and-out Democrat and has been for years.
Thanks To Big Government:
Copyrights and the Fair Use Doctrine
Sandiateaparty.com does not claim any copyright ownership to the websites or other links on this website. – The only purposes for featuring these websites on Sandia teaparty.com are (a) to expand the collective human knowledge base by sharing important information, and (b) to enhance our country by highlighting important issues. We believe we are doing this in the spirit of the copyright owners’ original public upload, which was made to a major global video-sharing website, and which was enabled for embedding on external websites such as SandiaTeaParty.com.
If you own the copyright reflected on this website, and would like us to remove it, please email us.
17 USC 107 ? FAIR USE DOCTRINE: Notwithstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or photo records or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright. In determining whether the use made of a work in any particular case is a fair use the factors to be considered shall include?
(1) the purpose and character of the use, including whether such use is of a commercial nature or is for nonprofit educational purposes;
(2) the nature of the copyrighted work;
(3) the amount and substantiality of the portion used in relation to the copyrighted work as a whole; and
(4) the effect of the use upon the potential market for or value of the copyrighted work.
The fact that a work is unpublished shall not itself bar a finding of fair use if such finding is made upon consideration of all the above factors.