By Chuck Ring (GadaboutBlogalot ©2009 – 2010)
Quote Freely From The Article – Leave The Pseudonym Alone
When Huff & Puff (The Huffington Post) liberal beacon to many, actually publishes evidence of liberal, some would say progressive, corruption you can be positive there is something rotten in the state where Pigford settlements have reared their tails, er tales. A writer reporting serially has turned the pig manure upside down on some of the corruption involving the United States Department of Agriculture, fake Pigford claimants and at the risk of repeating myself, “slippery lawyers” mired in Pigford scat. Writer Lee Stranahan has written several articles, and it looks like he will write many more, on the crime and shame that in large part Pigford and its hanger-on groups of the assorted scammers have managed to become … if they weren’t such to begin with.
Andrew Breitbart’s Big Government has both published on its own and republished other work involving the fraud of some Pigford settlements and the agencies and individuals involved. Today they have published a condensed version of one of Mr.Stranahan’s pieces together with one of Mr. Stranahan’s videos. I am posting the video, along with a link to the condensed version on Big Government and a link to the full version appearing on “Huffington.” First just below you’ll find the video of an attorney who does some admitting of his own … I think and you’ll see:
Now you’ll find the Breitbart partial and the Huffington complete article by Mr. Stranahan
As you plink around on Breitbart and Huffinton in pursuit of the Pigford mess (You owe it to yourself and Mr. Pocketbook to do do) please remember the Pigford settlements were supposed to be about justice to black farmers allegedly discriminated against and not about general reparations , which it seems in large degree, to have developed into. In my opinion, you should be be outraged, as should every caring American, no matter the color or ethnicity of the citizen finding the depth of this deep pig trough.
A flap of the cap to Mr. Stranahan, The Huffington Post and the Breitbart Bunch. Look for more relevant links below.
- Lee Stranahan: The Media’s Failure to Report on Pigford Hurts Black Farmers (huffingtonpost.com)
- Pigford Lawyer: Claimants “Got Away With Murder” (nicedeb.wordpress.com)
- CAROLINE MAY: Will Pigford Vindicate Breitbart? “Indeed there have been reports that USDA employee… (pajamasmedia.com)
- Pigford 1 & Pigford 2, The Mass Bass Akward Mess (gadabout-blogalot.com)
- Pigford, Another Day – Another Dollar (gadabout-blogalot.com)
- Lee Stranahan: Why Anderson Cooper Botched the Billion Dollar Pigford Story (huffingtonpost.com)
- Black Farmer Blows Whistle on Pigford – Fraud/Reparations/Restitution/Fraud (pumabydesign001.wordpress.com)
- USDA Responds to Andrew Breitbart and Rep. Steve King on Black Farmer Settlement (mediaite.com)