Who will disagree? Obama and his family, the vice dude and most progressives we would guess.
Here is a video from California’s Americans For Prosperity which pursues the idea. It is a little over three minutes duration.
Chris Matthews, AKA Tingle-Toes, the slash-mouth worshiper of Obama is back, and he is just as inane as he has ever been with his silly pronouncements.
Follow the link just below to see the video and to read a story from MRC:
- No Joke: Chris Matthews Asks When Obama ‘Going to Get Some Credit for This Amazing Economy’
- Tingles: Chris Matthews squees ‘March 1 is high noon for Obama and that’s the way he’s playing it!’
- Chris Matthews says “ethnicity’s a factor” in Michele Bachmann’s criticism of Obama
- Yes, Chris Matthews said that
- Chris Matthews: Obama Deserves Credit For “This Amazing Economy”
- Chris “T-leg” Matthews Incisive Analysis of Pamela Geller at Breitbart Event at CPAC
- Translating Tingles – Just For Fun
- Chris Matthews Shut Down Amid Anti-Birtherism Tirade: ‘The Only Person Talking About That Is You’
Michelle Malkin, in a blog piece posted yesterday (1/15/12) lists several reasons she continues to admire James O’Keefe. Those reasons are valid to those who do not wear the opaque progressive goggles popular with supporters of this administration.
She further demonstrates her support of O’Keefe’s actions through the posting of a video covering … well, just hit the link below and enjoy the video:
- Hilarious! James O’Keefe’s Project Veritas Punks Lib Hypocrites With “Gun Free Home” Signs (Video)
- Touré Cornered By Undercover James O’Keefe Crew, Refuses To Post ‘Proudly Gun-Free’ Sign On Home
- Boo hoo: Touré whines that O’Keefe disrespected him by including him in exposé of anti-gun hypocrites
- Touré, Journal News Staffers Turn Down ‘Gun-Free Home’ Signs From James O’Keefe & Co.
- David Gregory Meet James O’Keefe
- Toure to James O’Keefe: I Treated Your Plants with Respect, and You Dare to Quote Me Accurately!
- Touré Questioned By Undercover James O’Keefe Crew, Refuses To Post ‘Proudly Gun-Free’ Sign On Home
Ed Schultz is one of the unhinged progressive radio heads that manages to get the story wrong in cases where the story could, if true, cast a negative light on conservative folks. Below you will find a classic example of such a case:
No pretense of impartial journalism at MSNBC. But, then again, did we ever really expect them to be so.
Click below for a link to the narrative and video:
Be sure to follow the dictates of these ignorant people. NOT!
- MSNBC Now Actively Telling Viewers How to Vote? (12160.info)
- Romney Spokesperson Mocks MSNBC For Paying Men More Than Women, Andrea Mitchell Agrees (mediaite.com)
- Classy Obama supporters boo a 9-year-old girl on MSNBC (theblaze.com)
- Mitchell: Men at MSNBC make more money (politico.com)
- MSNBC Post-Debate Focus Group Leans Towards Romney (newsbusters.org)
- When Gotcha Goes Horribly Wrong: Pataki Swats Back at MSNBC’s O’Donnell (newsbusters.org)
And nothing but despair for the mainScream media. John Sununu rules over Andrea Mitchell in this video exchange. Have a listen and look:
- Romney Surrogate John Sununu Unloads On Obama: ‘Incompetent, Lazy, Disengaged, Detached’
- Real talk: Sununu calls President Obama “lazy” and “detached”
- Democratic Congresswoman Says Obama Was Just
A stand-in for Mitt Romney has great fun watching, listening and laughing as Mitchell loses her composure when her insincere proffer on the worth of Obama’s achievements, his outsourcing and his general liberty taking with facts, doesn’t pass the truth serum of life.
Read and look for yourself. Click the link just below:
- WATCH: Top Romney Backer Taunts Andrea Mitchell Over Obama’s ‘Outsourcing’
- Video: Romney surrogate John Sununu laughs in Andrea Mitchell’s face
- Video: Andrea Mitchell Non-Apology Remix
- MSNBC’s Selectively-edited Romney Video, Andrea Mitchell’s Non-Apology Illustrate Network’s Dishonesty
- Andrea Mitchell Retracts, Doesn’t Apologize for Wawa-gate
- Andrea Mitchell Keeps WaWa-Gate Story Alive By Pretending It
This was before the “Reverend” shed himself of a few pounds:
A Liar To Many — A Hero To Fools
- The Al Sharpton School of Law (themoderatevoice.com)
- On ‘Morning Joe’, Sharpton Upbraids Santorum for Saying ‘Despicable and Ugly Things’ About Obama (newsbusters.org)
- The Reverend Al’s Take on ‘Real Christians’: Really, Al? Really? (constitutionclub.org)
- The Reverend Al’s Take on ‘Real Christians’: Really, Al? (mikesright.wordpress.com)
- Al Sharpton Denies He’s Called Trayvon Shooting “Race-Driven” (annem040359.wordpress.com)
Since no one within our country has figured this out … let us look to Denmark for the revelation:
“Must said, we much!” Attributed to Al Sharpton
- Jesse Jackson Thinks Black Americans Are Under Attack (theroycroftreport.com)
- NB Publisher Bozell to MSNBC President: Al Sharpton Is More Evidence That Network’s a ‘Platform’ for ‘Hate Mongers’ (newsbusters.org)
- Breitbart.com Holds Up Sharpton Remarks For Scrutiny After Limbaugh Slap (mediaite.com)
- Bozell Column: MSNBC’s Sharpton Sinkhole (newsbusters.org)