By Chuck Ring (GadaboutBlogalot ©2009 – 2011)
Quote Freely From The Article – Leave The Pseudonym Alone
He also happens to be a practicing medical doctor that I should not disrespect by referring to him as the WolfGuy, but he is and I’m not disrespecting him. You see, he carries a specialty as a radiologist with impressive sub-specialties. Here is what Milton R. Wolf, M.D. says about his support of ObamaCare:
I may not be the first doctor to oppose ObamaCare, but I am the first doctor from Barack Obama’s own family to oppose ObamaCare.
In my mind, given the methods and machinations utilized by the United States Congress to pass the President’s health care bill, he is counted a hero. But wait, there is more. He is also a Tea Party member, or so it seems, and he is mad as hell about what some doctors have done in mad, mad Madison. He does a fine job of excoriating their apparently careless, as opposed to caring, souls and nature. But wait, there is still more. He is also a Blogger with a capital “B” and as such, has the respect of this wannabe blogger. Here is Dr. Wolf’s about page.
He has recently written a blog about the doctors in Madison and he has also penned an op-ed about those same doctors for the Washington Times. No doubt he will receive flack for not giving the Madison doctors some slack, but he will also be the recipient of many laudatory e-mails, letters and comments.
To some, being a Tea Party member is out of the mainstream of American thinking and anathema to the ideology of progressives and their supporters — but to others, Tea Party members are just fine; thank you sir and ma’am. So it goes.
As some readers know, this blog has published an article about the Madison doctors and anyone who had not read the article can reach it by clicking right here.
A big flap of the cap to Dr. Wolf and the Washington Times and be sure to check any links found below. There are a few and I even threw in an article for the latest court ruling in favor of ObamaCare.
- Unions preparing general strike in Wisconsin? (hotair.com)
- Ah, the good old Leftist union thug (thedaleygator.wordpress.com)
- Rove: Obama’s Badger State Blues – WSJ.com (jamespatrick1.wordpress.com)
- Saturday coffee with the cheeseheads. (preaprez.wordpress.com)
- “Public Employees Unions Vs. Taxpayers In Wisconsin: Bookerista Perspectives On The Battle Of Madison” and related posts (bookerrising.net)
- The Public vs. Private Sector Civil War (blogs.forbes.com)
- Tea Partiers join Wisc. budget battle (cnn.com)
- Iww Statement on Wisconsin Sb 11 and the Demonstration in Madison (redquixote.wordpress.com)
- “Obama slinks away from Wisconsin union fight” and related posts (cayankee.blogs.com)
- Can I get my news about Wisconsin from the New York Times? (althouse.blogspot.com)
- In defense of fake doctors’ notes (powerlineblog.com)
- A Win for Obama’s Health Care Law (slog.thestranger.com)